Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Would you like to join a team of hardworking and flexible colleagues?
Our client is the world’s largest company providing oilfield services and technology products within the oil and gas industry, with a presence in more than 80 countries worldwide and over 90 years market experience. They are currently looking for a Maintenance Mechanic to join their team in IJmuiden.
In this role, you will be part of a team providing maintenance assistance and forklift truck duties.
We are looking for a friendly and energetic candidate to join our client’s team where dedication and motivation are really important.
Job Profile for Maintenance Mechanic
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Operate overhead cranes, banksman, mechanical lifting, forklifts, pressure test bays
- Maintenance and repair of field assets and equipment
Candidate Profile for Maintenance Mechanic
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Mechanical background is a must
- Background in the Oil and Gas industry is preferable
- Work experience with welding is desirable
- Basic knowledge in Excel
- Have a good attitude, “Can do” approach to things
What Our Client Offers
- Be part of a supportive team
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Opportunity to build a long-term career
- Working hours from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team