+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is the world’s largest company providing oilfield services and technology products within the oil and gas industry, with a presence in more than 80 countries worldwide and over 90 years of market experience. They are currently looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team in Ijmuiden.
In this role, you will be part of the maintenance team preparing all assets and accessories related to Testing operations.
Please note that there are two vacant places for Maintenance Mechanics in the team.
Job Profile for Maintenance Technician
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure on-time delivery of equipment as per operational demands
- Work on maintenance and certification of assets and pipework following the company’s maintenance procedures and standards
- Communicate clearly with direct supervisor to confirm work is being conducted properly
- Follow the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) standards, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) adherence at all times and report
- Comply with the overall company policies and standards
- Support with the documentation required to update maintenance business systems as requested
- Follow instructions as assigned by the Maintenance Team Leader
- Manual lifting of items
- Work in the workshop and yard
Candidate Profile for Maintenance Technician
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Advanced level of Dutch is a plus
- Previous experience with oil and gas maintenance or operations
- Knowledge of mechanical maintenance is a must
- Good communication skills and able to work in a team
What Our Client Offers
- 25 holidays per annum based on full-time employment
- Be part of a supportive team
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Opportunity to build a long-term career
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team