Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Would you enjoy being part of an innovative organisation where everyone’s ideas are important, success is shared and people are trusted? Do you like to be the best? Our client, an international fast-growing executive search organization, is looking for a Management Assistant for a minimum of 6 months due to maternity leave. Do you want to work in an inspirational working environment and a great team who have your back? Then you are the perfect fit! If this role of Management Assistant sounds like your dream job, then don’t hesitate, apply today.
Job Profile for Management Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support the team consisting of Project Managers, Researchers and the Managing Partner
- Provide administrative and organizational support for various tasks such as agenda planning, email and telephone traffic, ordering office supplies
Candidate Profile for Management Assistant
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- HBO or WO diploma is required
- In-depth knowledge of and extensive experience with MS Office is highly desired
- Excellent communication and social skills are a must
- Driven self-starter
- Have excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail
- Be a positive and enthusiastic team player
- Solution and result oriented
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team