+31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring a Marketing Account Coordinator to join their team in Schiphol.
In this role, you will support Account Managers and Account Executives by triaging, assigning and resolving ticket requests received through internal stakeholders. You will serve as a point of contact to resolve client and stakeholder escalations related to bulk implementation of search optimisations and feature adoption.
This position is focused on consistent execution excellence, compliance and works collaboratively to solve problems. Success measures include task quality and accuracy, stakeholder satisfaction and performance to Service-Level Agreement (SLA).
Job Profile for Marketing Account Coordinator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support the Sales Account Team across varying tasks including (and not limited to) Excel creation and analysis, surfacing of optimisations support and customer account analysis, Product Backlog Item (PBi) dashboard creation and account admin
- Serve as an inter-team point of contact, gather escalation information and client/business impact as needed to send escalations from internal to partner teams to quickly and professionally resolve client issues
- Track all requests using a ticketing system and work closely with stakeholders to complete tasks, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Effectively follow process and guidelines
- Review account health and provide proactive search optimisations
- Coordinate with team members to manage daily team workload and schedules
- Help foster innovation in tools and processes to make the team more effective and efficient
- Stay up to date with new product releases and reporting functionality
Candidate Profile for Marketing Account Coordinator
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken. Fluency in another language is considered a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a sales or customer service organisation/role
- Minimum 2 years of experience in search or digital media
- Experience in using Excel to analyse information, including data manipulation, VLookups, creating and using pivot tables, and data analysis
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerBi, Outlook, Word, PPT)
- Readiness and capability to learn search engine marketing
- Critical thinker who is organised and can make decisions based on clear priorities
- Problem solver and multitasker who can partner well with other teams and successfully collaborate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- Positive and creative ‘can do’ attitude with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and willing to contribute ideas
- Have knowledge of client’s Advertising Certification or equivalent
What Our Client Offers
- Open-plan office with dedicated workspace
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team