+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a leading online subscription-based video platform, streamed in millions of households around the world. To support their continued global expansion, they are looking for an experienced Marketing Creative Producer to join their team in Amsterdam.
The Creative Marketing Production (CMP) team is focused on establishing a global operational centre-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production, and localisation of their title campaigns.
You will lead creative innovation and production of best-in-class entertainment campaigns for the BENELUX marketplace. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end production process of our client’s market specific campaign initiatives across paid, earned and owned channels. This means that you thrive in an environment that requires you to bridge creative and technical needs.
The successful candidate will report to the Manager of Marketing Creative Production based in Berlin.
Job Profile for Marketing Creative Producer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Effectively project manage multiple title launches to ensure timely and accurate development, production, and delivery of creative assets and consumer experiences in the region
- Drive and enable innovation and creative excellence across channels like Social, Digital, Outdoor Advertising and Experiential
- End-to-end production management for regional shoots (particularly on the audio-visual and print side) along with activations and asset creation for bespoke title campaigns
- Drive local implementation of global creative materials to deploy marketing experiences and extensions with a high regional relevance
- Select and manage agencies and vendors. Own the relationship from the initial stages by:
- Choose the right vendor for a project
- Manage that relationship in the region by leading day-to-day communications
- Define and track the scope of work, creative budgets and timelines
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to the organisation’s creative guidelines
- Internal stakeholder management:
- Manage priorities
- Keep the internal teams updated on progress
- Ensure our client’s partners in Campaign Operations are aware of workflows, local asset production completion dates and any budget or timeline delays or considerations
Candidate Profile for Marketing Creative Producer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in Dutch or French is a plus
- Minimum of 7 years crafting world-class creative direction and execution. A passion for storytelling, and solid project management skills
- Profound knowledge and experience with on-set production (360-degree campaigns)
- Solid experience in working with creative agencies and the ability to summarise internal feedback to provide concise, clear, and actionable creative feedback/direction
- Strong familiarity with the BENELUX market, media, vendor and preferably entertainment landscape
- Proactive, fast, and flexible problem-solver with superb time, resources, and stakeholder management
- Able to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams – to lead the exchange of information and asset delivery effectively
- Thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment with a high level of intellectual curiosity, and able to demonstrate strong and effective judgment in the face of ambiguity
- Keep up to date with the innovations in entertainment, culture, technology, and business around the world
- Passionate and curious about all aspects of entertainment marketing and production
- Natural-born communicator, connecting the dots when others cannot, and simplifying complex issues and questions
- Agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge
- Highly organised and extremely collaborative
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to join a global leader
- Be part of a passionate and creative team
- 25 vacation days per year
- Home-work travel costs reimbursement
- A company which will give you a lot of freedom
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team