Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our client, a leading provider of collaboration, development and issue tracking software for teams, is looking for a Marketing Localisation Manager to join their team in Amsterdam.
If you enjoy being part of a team assisting and coordinating co-marketing activities and help organising offline and online events, this is the role for you.
Job Profile for Marketing Localisation Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage end-to-end localisation projects for the client’s marketing content and programs from initial planning & budgeting to the delivery of localised assets and Language Quality Assurance
- Work closely with language vendors to ensure smooth execution of projects, drive high quality output from them, manage KPIs and drive continuous improvements
- Work closely with cross-functional teams across the company in different time zones
- Develop and maintain key relationships with culturally and geographically diverse stakeholders
- Facilitate communication of localisation requirements, insights, resolve issues and ensure that we operate in line with our localisation strategy
- Conduct periodic competitive audits and research to elevates localisation quality and the state of customer journey in different markets and come up with new ways to improve that experience
- Understand the customer journey and identify opportunities to improve that experience through internationalisation
- Share best practices and evangelise our localisation efforts
Candidate Profile for Marketing Localisation Manager
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in another language is an advantage
- Background in translation and linguistics is a requirement
- General knowledge of marketing content is a plus
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Able to work in a very dynamic environment and within a team
- Capacity to take initiative, prioritise, and manage time effectively & wisely
What Our Client Offers
- An industrial office with great hip facilities located in the heart of Amsterdam
- International working environment
- Friday drinks
- Opportunity to meet with top-notch technical professionals
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team