+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client provides global innovative solutions in their niche market and is currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join their Technical Support Group (TSG) in Amsterdam.
The Technical Support Group (TSG) is an integral part of the company’s service and support offering to customers. This team, based in the EMEA region headquarters in Amsterdam, provides first-line technical support to the customer service department and the company’s customers. In addition, TSG members focus on special product solutions for unique customer needs and advise on what product solutions will meet customer requirements best.
Job Profile for Mechanical Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Approve new and critical applications
- Advise Customer Service team members with product and design recommendations
- Approve and handle customised products and product accessories requests
- Solve customer issues by phone and email and provide support with CAD drawings
- Assist in the training of customers, as well as that of Customer Service and Sales team members
Candidate Profile for Mechanical Engineer
- Must be fluent in French and English, both written and spoken. Additional language is advantageous
- Secondary/Higher Technical School level education in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience related to material handling, conveyor systems or technical customer support
- Understand the basics of CAD software
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Service-oriented, self-managed mentality with a sense of ownership
What Our Client Offers
- 25 paid holidays per year
- Travel allowance
- Contribution to collective health insurance and life insurance
- Pension scheme
- A performance-based profit-sharing program
- Be part of an inspiring work environment grounded in ideas, teamwork and effort
- Ability to invest in your own development
- Opportunity to boost your international experience
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team