Our international client delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for their clients and the millions of people who count on them.
They are currently looking for a Medical Services Specialist – a customer-focused individual who serves as the primary resource for customers contacting the Information Centre regarding products and services.
Please note that there are eight vacant positions for Medical Services Specialists in the team.
Job Profile for Medical Services Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage all customer inquiries to successful resolution
- Provide product and disease state information covering both on and off label information within the guidelines of Standard Responses
- Provide world-class customer service and immediate resolution to inquiries at the point of customer contact
- Effectively and consistently communicate messages, timely product information and/or specific offers to physicians, health care staff and/or consumers via outbound tele-service
- Evaluate and escalate calls as appropriate
- Respond to non-phone customer inquiries (e.g., e-mail, fax)
- Comply with all industry regulations including adverse events and product quality processes
- Manage all assigned project work in a timely manner
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of product, medical, disease and industry information
- Obtain pertinent customer information and record customer interactions in appropriate systems
- Communicate customer calls, issues, trends, programs and solutions
- Interact with team members to manage a broad number of products, medical and business issues and share best practices
Candidate Profile for Medical Services Specialist
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- The candidate needs to hold a University Degree or certificate testifying a successfully completed course of university studies in (Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, Human or Veterinary medicine or another relevant degree)
- 3 years of clinical experience in Life Science is preferred
- Have previous experience in a call centre environment
- Proven ability to provide medical information and customer service to healthcare professionals over the phone
- Demonstrated competency using information technology, PCs and databases
- Excellent verbal, telephone communication and written skills required
- Able to multitask
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Possess time management, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Team player attitude
What Our Client Offers
- 22 days paid annual leave
- Work from home (equipment provided)
- Pension plan
- Insurance contribution
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team