Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our client is a multinational e-commerce company based in Utrecht. They are among the top 250 fastest growing companies in 2017 & 2018. The company culture is happy and fun. They look for the best people who enjoy what they do and who like to get things done! The company provides opportunity to develop and to be part of an exciting enterprise.
As the Medior Account Manager you will be focused on adding value to the customer journey. The aim is to nurture and onboard clients. You’ll have the opportunity to manage your own client accounts and communicate special offers to prospective clients as part of an international team of 15 account managers.
Job Profile for Medior Account Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage your own group of clients
- Identify growth opportunities within your client accounts
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with your clients
- Ensure excellent customer service delivery and client retention
- Handle negations with a commercial mind set
- Add value to your clients’ accounts by developing ideas and following through
- Achieve a win-win situation for the client and the business
- Promote and communicate about our products and services by telephone
- Follow up on outstanding payment
- Be aware and adhere to company policies and guidelines
Candidate Profile for Medior Account Manager
- Must be fluent in German, both written and spoken, and speak and write English on an advanced level
- A Bachelor degree in Business or a related field is required
- Have at least two years related work experience in the field of account management, client services or telesales
- Must live in the Netherlands
- Comfortable on the phone while ensuring telephone etiquette
- Capable of working in a structured coherent manner
- Should possess a commercial mind set, be engaged and have ambition
- Persistent, proactive and have a positive attitude
- Must be a team player with planning and organisational skills and attention to accuracy
- Collaborate at a professional level in a fast-growing business
- Must be a fun person who is eager to build his/her legacy
What Our Client Offers
- A salary which is in line with the market
- A great pension plan
- NS business travel card
- Company outings and monthly drinks
- Monthly massages
- Fresh fruits & salads
- Tasty coffee
- Fridge stocked with various refreshments
- Last but not least … great colleagues!
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team