+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client is a global Fortune 500 company leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology.
The company has its operations spread out in more than 60 countries. Their portfolio consists of high-quality, secure products and services covering personal and business hardware and software products.
Currently, they are looking for Microsoft CSP Channel Business Development Manager based in France who can build and maintain Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (MS CSP) business within the company.
The MS CSP Channel Business Development Manager must be comfortable dealing with all levels of Channel representatives as well as all levels of Sales and Services leadership within the company. He or she will be an active advocate for their Customers’ services needs within the business.
In this role, you will be reporting to Channel Services Sales Director based in the UK.
Job Profile for Microsoft CSP Channel Business Development Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Plan and present a clear vision of channel success
- Build and own holistic Channel plan detailing critical insights and new business opportunities for Microsoft CSP
- Build a coalition of support at C-level both inside the organisation and Business partners
- Collaborate with the Software team and local CSP Sales representatives
- Develop, educate, and drive team-centric approach with extended teams
- Build, lead, and attend rhythms with the appropriate audiences to provide and capture clear insights
- Act and be accountable for the consistent improvement of business operations and business success
- Consistent, repeatable achievement of revenue and consumption targets through disciplined pipeline and forecast management
- Stakeholder management:
- Build a clear stakeholder map
- Actively build and nurture trusted relationships
- Implement listening system across the area and audiences
- Subject Matter Expert on operations for the Area:
- Understand the internal operations teams and how Microsoft CSP business will interact internally within the company and channel partners
- Plan and Deliver tangible solutions to Business Partners and internally to stakeholders
- Drive Microsoft solutions and other Original Equipment Manufacturers’ (OEM) software through a service-led transformation within the company
- Collaborate successfully with the Channel Manager for the Area and/or subsidiary
Candidate Profile for Microsoft CSP Channel Business Development Manager
- Must be fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree is required, MBA is preferred
- 5-10+ years of technology-related experience, expertise in Microsoft is a must
- Strong sales and business background with a preference for expertise in Security, Productivity SW, SaaS and PaaS/IaaS areas
- Knowledge within EMEA market other than BENELUX would be an advantage
- Proven ability to lead, build trust, and be highly credible across levels of organisations in the Channel space
- Able to develop strong partnerships, align goals, and drive focused direct and indirect results that deliver tangible impact by navigating ambiguous and multi-threaded organisations from a remote location
- Able to work in an environment where change is the norm and understand that your role will evolve, requiring you to develop new skill sets and build on those you already have
What Our Client Offers
- Attractive compensation package
- Company car
- Mobile phone
- An open and stimulating working environment within one of the most forward-thinking IT companies
- A Non-hierarchical organisation and fast decision-making processes
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team