INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leader in digital services for companies and entrepreneurs. They serve more than 2 million customers in Europe and have over 1000 experts to support them. Their main goal is to help businesses focus on growth, by leveraging their expertise in data and analytics to establish marketing and sales programmes, cutting through competition barriers.
For their team in Rotterdam they are looking to hire a Microsoft Engineer.
Job Profile for Microsoft Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Build and manage Microsoft environments – installation, configuration, management, and tuning of the systems
- Troubleshoot and support customers at second and third level
- Support the sales team for customer issues
- Working together with the team to maximise availability of complex, dynamic business systems and structurally resolve disruptions
- Coach and guide the technical team
- Play an important advisory role in technical implementations
- Participate in the standardisation, documentation and optimisation of processes and procedures
- Work on-call 24×7 pool
Candidate Profile for Microsoft Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency of Dutch is a plus
- HBO way of working and thinking, completed (technical) HBO education is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience as a Microsoft engineer
- Microsoft certifications are an advantage
- Solid knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, IPv6, load balancing, firewall, switching)
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience with management tools as Puppet is an advantage
- Experience with high-availability solutions (MSSQL Clustering, IIS Shared Configuration, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in the Managed Services industry is a plus
- Good communication skills, both on the phone and in writing. Able to relay information to different stakeholders, from Architects to End-users
- Professional, results-oriented, and customer-focused
What Our Client Offers
- 25+ days paid annual leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Hybrid work environment
- Travel allowance and home office allowance
- Training and Certifications funding up to € 1500/year
- Discount on all company products and services
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team