+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client, a leading and fast-growing organisation in KYC and KYB solutions, is looking for a Mid-Senior Front End Developer to join their talented Software Development team in The Hague.
In the role, you will provide a regional focus on the total talent sourcing strategy for the corporate functions businesses, critical to the success of our client’s organisation.
Job Profile for Mid-Senior Front End Developer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Integrate front-end components with API endpoints and optimise for performance
- Convert visual designs and UI wireframes into pixel-perfect working components
- Use version control systems (Git) effectively and document technical processes
- Employ development tools like NodeJS, webpack, and NPM efficiently
- Accurately plan and estimate front-end development work
- Participate actively in Agile/Scrum development processes
- Stay updated with new technologies and frameworks in front-end development
Candidate Profile for Mid-Senior Front End Developer
- Must be fluent in Dutch & English, both written and spoken
- C# and .Net
- Integration with API endpoints
- Front-end framework VfueJS, React is an advantageous
- Proficient using task-runners, build tools, bundlers and packaging (eg NodeJS, webpack, NPM)
- Expert with VCS (Git)
- Strong understanding of TypeScript is a plus
- Expert at writing performant, scalable and reusable UI components
- Expert in converting visual designs and UI wireframes in pixel-perfect working components
- Expert knowledge and application of front-end performance optimisation techniques
- Experienced at planning and estimating front-end development work accurately
- Proficient at writing technical documentation
- Familiarity with an agile workflow like SCRUM is a plus
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary
- 24 vacation days
- Company events and activities
- Travel reimbursement
- Opportunity to learn and develop
- Unlimited pin-pong
- Unlimited table football
- Game nights including pizza and much more
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team