+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a certified “Great Place to Work” leading global company specialising in services and technology. They provide software that helps several large organisations manage their non-employee workforce. Working with notable Fortune 500 businesses, the team delivers value by improving talent quality, procuring services, providing savings, and managing risk and compliance.
As an MSP Technical Recruiter, you will be the partner helping the customers with their recruiting and capacity concerns.
Job Profile for MSP Technical Recruiter
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Advise and unburden the customers with their recruitment and capacity issues
- Develop new networks to increase the chance of finding a suitable candidate
- Clarify the wishes of the customer to find, select, and offer the best candidates through the suppliers (such as secondments, temporary employment agencies and freelancers)
- Handle active daily contact with the supplier network and control the entire recruitment process
- Come up with fresh ideas and different approaches to understand the demands of the customers
Candidate Profile for MSP Technical Recruiter
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- At least 1 year of work experience as an intermediary or recruiter focused on technical profiles
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations, developments and trends in the industry
- Know how to bring supply and demand together, combined with decisiveness and persuasiveness
- Able to prioritise and work in an organised manner
- Know how to make added value visible to customers and network
- Proactive, flexible team player with a “do” mentality
What Our Client Offers
- Pension benefits and additional medical contribution
- 31 vacation days per year
- Laptop and mobile
- Positive and international work environment
- Initial training is provided
- Opportunity to attend seminars and other events
- Various social and sporting activities
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team