+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market is looking for a Nanofabrication Engineer to join their team in Delft.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with the other Nanofabrication Engineers in the execution of experimental plans through the nanofabrication of topological devices based on III/V material.
Please note: You must be flexible to work 1 or 2 days per month during weekends.
Job Profile for Nanofabrication Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Fabricate nano-electronic devices according to robust process flows
- Follow standard operating procedures, maintain, and review process control charts, and troubleshoot fabrication issues on demand
- Train junior researchers/staff on Clean-room fabrication equipment
- Deliver fabrication reports of processes and/or device fabrication runs
- Office/Lab work is 10%/90% of the time
Candidate Profile for Nanofabrication Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physics/Chemistry, Material Science, or a related field is required
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with nanofabrication of (semiconductor) nano-electronic devices
- Experience in processing with III-V material
- Previous experience with at least one of the processes in this list (ordered with priority): Electron Beam Lithography (EBL) , Evaporation, Sputtering, Optical Lithography, wet etch, Liftoff
- Experience in metrology with tools such as Optical Microscope, contact profilometer, and Ellipsometer
- Able to quickly integrate and work in a multi-disciplinary, international team and effectively collaborate and communicate to meet deadlines and deliver against program goals
- Experience in processing with III-V material systems is a plus
- Previous experience with working in a Clean-room in Delft is highly preferred
- Industry experience is a plus
What Our Client Offers
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Work with state-of-the-art technology
- Be part of a team that changes the world
- 27 annual leave days per year, and all Dutch public holidays
- Travel allowance
- Pension plan
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team