+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leading provider of software and services in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. With a 135-year history, it is the world’s leading company for enterprise technology for restaurants, retailers, and banks. They develop software, hardware, and services that manage the enterprise from the back office to the front end and everything in between for them and their clients.
Currently, they are looking for a Network Engineer to join their team in Belgium.
Job Profile for Network Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Build working relationships with customers and develop informal communication channels with customer accounts at a local level (i.e. branch, store or office)
- Responsible for ownership of all customer issues/needs that are voiced or observed and act appropriately
- Understand and perform the various customer Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements and escalate issues when appropriate and/or according to established procedures
- Perform IMAC activities
- Repair network equipment such as switches, routers, servers, etc. at customer premises
- Assist in site preparation, including installation of cable, staging of equipment and minor testing of equipment
- Build and maintain Customer Relations/Customer Satisfaction
Candidate Profile for Network Engineer
- Must be fluent in Dutch or French and English, both written and spoken
- College or Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Computer Technology is preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role is an advantage
- Knowledge of networks, Lan/Wan (Wi-Fi, Routers, Switches, PC, server)
- Cisco Certified Engineer is a plus
- Social, flexible and a team player
What Our Client Offers
- 13th salary
- Extra vacation payment
- Company car and fuel card
- Meal vouchers
- €300 payment for a week of standby
- 20 Vacation days and 12 compensation rest days
- Opportunities to learn and grow within an experienced team
- Training and personal development opportunities
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team