+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a full-service digital agency that delivers data-driven solutions to businesses of all sizes all around the world. The agency supports its clients thanks to more than 220 professionals around Europe. They have offices located in the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Indonesia and Sweden.
They are expanding rapidly and are currently looking for a New Business Consultant Digital (Nordics) for their international team in Stockholm. From Stockholm, you and other experts will work closely together to add the value the customers demand and desire. You will often push your boundaries for innovation and creativity, and the company will support your development through their internal academy. In this role, you get to work for big brands with challenging projects, in a culture that praises freedom and responsibility.
Please note that there are two vacant positions for New Business Consultants Digital (Nordics) in the team.
Job Profile for New Business Consultant Digital (Nordics)
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for your personal KPI’s, presentations, meetings, and revenue generation
- Additional sales to existing customers and accounts (account mining) in collaboration with Customer Success Managers and delivery teams
- Work side by side with the other new business developer to nurture leads through the sales cycle
- Be the primary contact for prospects/leads to create business opportunities
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to prepare responses to Requests for Proposals, Proposals and Agreements
- Collaborate closely with the strategy team, implementation consultants, and delivery teams
- Compile business status reports containing the pipeline and won and lost opportunities in the Nordic market on a weekly and monthly basis
Candidate Profile for New Business Consultant Digital (Nordics)
- Must be fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken. Fluency of other Nordic languages is considered a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital business development or sales roles within a digital agency or IT professional services industry
- 2+ years of experience in selling digital platform/products and integration services
- Experience with digital transformation/e-commerce solutions is a must
- Experience working in a digital agency is preferred
- Existing network and potential customers within the Swedish/Nordic market
- Personal drive to get things done and do well. Able to make and implement effective decisions
- Flexible and able to adapt on the fly to new demands and business environments, with a sense of urgency
- Excellent team player within the sales team through interpersonal, communication, and people skills
- Assertiveness, directness, and a ‘company first’ mentality
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to work in an international and a fast-growing company
- International atmosphere and opportunity for work travel
- Great company culture, with the possibility to express and give life to creative ideas
- Chance for long-term development
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team