Our international client is a global Fortune 500 company leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology.
The company has its operations spread out in more than 60 countries. Their portfolio consists of high-quality, secure products and services covering personal and business hardware and software products.
Their ambition is to become #1 in the B2B segment in The Benelux. For accomplishing their goal, they are looking for a New Business Enterprise Account Manager to join their team in Amsterdam, who will be responsible for the execution of their growth.
Job Profile for New Business Enterprise Account Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Collaborate with customers, partners, and inside sales
- Grow enterprise customer base via a clear company positioning and Account Business Planning
- Develop and execute new business and customer acquisition plans
- Identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities
- Collaborate with the Benelux Channel organisation to gain support/approval for local strategy and growth planning
- Establish a professional and trustworthy relationship with the end-customers and partners
- Weekly status reporting, forecasting and business planning vs. target
- Create plans to grow the company’s Enterprise business
Candidate Profile for New Business Enterprise Account Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years of commercial experience in Business-to-Business (B2B)
- A large Enterprise network from your experiences in the past
- Experience in the Technology sector
- Expert in customer contact
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Negotiation skills
- Team player
- Proactive with Can-Do attitude
What Our Client Offers
- Attractive compensation package
- 25 vacation days
- Pension plan
- Company car
- Work from home opportunity
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team