Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Would you like to join a team of innovative and great professionals?
Our client is the world’s largest corporation providing oilfield services and technology products within the oil and gas industry, with a presence in more than 80 countries worldwide and over 90 years market experience. They are currently looking for an Assistant Tax Manager to join their team in the Hague.
The Assistant Tax Manager will be responsible for compliance and tax planning implementation for operations in the Netherlands. In this role, you will get various responsibilities including dealing with income tax, VAT, employment taxes and transfer pricing matters, along with other tax compliance tasks.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, then do not hesitate, and apply today.
Job Profile for Assistant Tax Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Review local fiscal accounts and prepare / file tax returns in compliance with local regulations (in liaison with the tax advisor)
- Assist operations in the Netherlands with specific tax queries (CIT, VAT, PIT, etc.)
- Support the Dutch finance function in tax numbers and calculations
- Handle tax certificate requests and likewise from operations
- Develop, review and submit internal management reports
- Prepare “country by country report” for the Netherlands
- Assist management with tax audits
- Act as a point of contact for the Netherlands tax office (on day to day activity)
- Develop strategic procedures and implement plans to optimise the company’s future tax position
- Perform ad-hoc tax issues
Candidate Profile for Assistant Tax Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree or strong knowledge in a relevant field (tax law, accounting, finance) is required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a tax-related role is a must
- Experience working in the oil and gas industry is a plus
- International experience is advantageous
- Strong team player
What Our Client Offers
- Travel costs fully reimbursed
- 25 holidays
- Pension scheme
- Medical insurance support
- Ability to participate in trainings/courses
- Be part of a supportive team
- Opportunity to build a long-term career
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team