Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, one of the world's foremost leadership advisory consulting firms, is now hiring a Client Development (CD) Analyst, Consumer Practices, EMEA to join in their office in Amsterdam.
As a Client Development (CD) analyst, you will join our client development function to provide ‘hands-on’ business development & content creation support to the Practice and its consultants across the region. You will work in close collaboration with consulting teams and other cross-functional teams to pursue various business opportunities, and this role includes 1) developing high-quality presentations and documents, 2) conducting market research and synthesising information into meaningful insight for different client opportunities, and 3) assisting with client development projects including data management and analysis.
Job Profile for Client Development (CD) Analyst, Consumer Practices, EMEA
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support the creation of client development materials including new content and insights across all stages of prospecting (from new leads to competitive presentations)
- Conduct research on the Consumer industry, the latest trends, and individual businesses, and learn to impactfully present findings. Communicate and synthesize research succinctly and clearly for client-ready documents
- Leverage internal and external information for the purpose of identifying new business ideas and opportunities
- Work with other CDT colleagues and senior consultants in strategic account planning, and learn to provide clear, sharp recommendations for improvements to the Practice
- Participate and contribute as needed to internal business development calls and client calls as guided by the Client Development Manager
- Maintain tools and systems to assist in increased sharing and collaboration across the practice by organising and disseminating client development-related information and materials
- Provide administrative and communications support, including proofing, formatting and content revisions for important client deliverables
- Perform other client development-related activities as requested
Candidate Profile for Client Development (CD) Analyst, Consumer Practices, EMEA
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken; additional regional languages are a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Detain at least one to two years of relevant working experience or internship, ideally in global professional services or consulting firm
- Knowledge of or a strong interest in leadership and talent consulting is a plus
- Project management, analytical skills and professional approach are highly desirable
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Excellent presentation and writing skills are preferred
- Knowledge of data management, data analytics or econometrics would be a plus
What Our Client Offers
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance contribution
- 26 vacation days
- Travel expenses (for employees living more than 10 km away from the office)
- Free in-house lunches
- Become part of a dynamic team in a highly international working environment
- Great opportunity to learn more about the executive search and leadership advisory consulting world
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team