Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, one of the world's foremost leadership advisory consulting firms, is now hiring a Client Development (CD) Analyst Leadership Advisory Services (LAS), EMEA to join in their office in Amsterdam.
As a Client Development (CD) analyst, you will join our client’s development function to provide ‘hands on’ business development & content creation support to the practice and its consultants across the region.
The Leadership Advisory Services (LAS) professionals provide advisory services and partnership to clients navigating a range of key leadership and talent issues, including advisory support and solutions on:
- Executive assessment and leadership development
- CEO and executive succession planning
- Aligning culture and talent strategy with business strategies
- Maximising team effectiveness
- Managing post-merger integration
Job Profile for Client Development (CD) Analyst Leadership Advisory Services
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Respond to consultant and CD team requests for basic marketing materials across all stages of prospecting – from new leads to competitive presentations; provide recommendations for improvements to the Practice and the CD Team
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly data updates to the proprietary client and business management databases. Review and recommend improvements to data management and reporting
- Participate and contribute as needed to internal business development calls and client calls as guided by the Client Development Manager. Provide critical sales development support, including logging and managing action items and collateral recommendations, and following through on actions as directed
- Maintain tools and systems to assist in centralising and organising business development materials, including standardised and/or tailored presentations, sample reports, proposal letters and the like
- Provide administrative and communications support, including proofing, formatting and content revisions for important client deliverables such as RFPs and proposals
- Gain learnings about leadership advisory and our proprietary leadership advisory solutions
- Perform other client development support-related activities as requested
Candidate Profile for Client Development (CD) Analyst Leadership Advisory Services
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Must have an undergraduate degree
- One to two years of relevant internship or full-time experience, ideally at a professional services or consulting firm. Knowledge of or a strong interest in leadership and talent consulting is a bonus
- Has experience contributing to major research efforts that include analyses of business dynamics, industry sectors, or major markets
- Is client-centric, understands and demonstrates the requirements (skills and know-how) of the role, is efficient (prioritises own time and manages resources) and productive (focuses on driving results)
- Communicates effectively both in writing and verbally, has mature presence and is able to build broad-based relationships
- Prioritises the development of oneself and others, seeks and provides feedback, coaching and mentoring to improve performance and productivity, modifying own performance or behaviour based on input, engages and empowers others
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance contribution
- 26 vacation days
- Travel expenses reimbursement (for employees living more than 10 km away from the office)
- Free in-house lunches
- Become part of a dynamic team in a highly international working environment
- Great opportunity to develop your career path in a global leadership advisory consultancy firm
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team