Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, one of the world’s foremost leadership advisory consulting firms, is now hiring a Client Development Manager, EMEA focused on TMT (Technology, Media, Telecommunications, Business Professional Services and IT Services) practices.
The Client Development Manager (CDM) leads key business development and operational support in the region, leading and coordinating the creation of insightful, differentiating pitch content and market insights. The primary role of the CDM is to provide ‘hands-on’ business development research, market insights, and content creation support to the TMT Practice and its members.
The CDM will be part of the EMEA Client Development Team (CDT), which works in close collaboration with the consulting team to create the knowledge that enables our client to deliver competitive and differentiating materials for its clients.
Job Profile for Client Development Manager, EMEA TMT Practice
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Serve as the go-to resource and the “face” of the CDT for the EMEA TMT Practice, providing high-touch, hands-on support to consultants in support of regional/local BD efforts
- Partner closely with TMT consultants to create insightful, customised qualification packs and pitch materials for new business opportunities. Develop a solid understanding of the potential clients, including specific information regarding their industry, ‘value proposition’, competitive landscape, strengths & weaknesses, stock performance, etc. and use this information to customise our presentation approach
- Identify opportunities to leverage existing knowledge/insight/data/analytics to support new business
- Provide research/data/analysis/content to understand the practice’s competitive landscape and conducting research regarding white space and/or areas of potential growth
- Manage, train, motivate and mentor CDT analyst team
- Work with Firm and CDT initiative teams to leverage new technologies and processes
Candidate Profile for Client Development Manager, EMEA TMT Practice
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Business fluency in Dutch, German, French or Mandarin is a plus
- Must have a bachelor’s degree. A master’s degree is a plus
- Must have 5+ years of experience in TMT and a broad understanding of at least 1 or more key sectors (Technology, Media, Telecommunications, Business Professional Services and IT Services)
- Experience working in a client service environment and/or a role involving significant management of multiple projects toward tight timelines; accustomed to an environment where competing demands are the norm
- Experience managing business development and content-creation activities and processes
- Knowledge managing operational activities and processes, ideally experience with managing a small team of analysts
- Demonstrated excellent project management skills, outlining key tasks and reviewing performance and progress on projects/pursuit deliverables on a regular basis to ensure the team is achieving results
- Takes initiative to create and develop enduring relationships with senior leaders, practice members and team members; builds trust as a reliable thought-partner to senior stakeholders
- Operates in a highly engaged and hands-on way, resolving conflicts by discussing individual issues with each person
- Works with the CDT leader, PM and fellow CDMs to set specific business development support goals for the team. Maintains general awareness of progress over time
- Evaluates task performance and provides timely, learning-oriented feedback
- Excellent presentation, writing, PowerPoint and Excel skills
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance contribution
- 26 vacation days
- Free in-house lunches
- Possibility for flexible working
- Travel expenses (for employees living more than 10 km away from the office)
- To become part of a dynamic team in a highly international working environment
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team