Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, a most highly respected and extremely prestigious world leader in integrated energy and chemicals, is looking for a Contract Specialist to join their dynamic, multicultural and multilingual organisation in The Hague.
During this role, you will provide professional supply chain services to our client and assure on-time delivery of materials and services, within specifications, at the lowest overall cost, whilst promoting local content.
If you are interested in this role and are ready to take the next step in your career, then do not hesitate and apply today.
Job Profile for Contract Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinate and integrate the flow of materials, services and information between suppliers, contractors and customers
- Identify and recommend opportunities up to division level for improving efficiency, effectiveness and capabilities of the client’s supply chain cycle
- Develop implementation-ready supply chain designs, models and/or processes to improve business productivity
- Ensure integration of processes between internal supply chain functions and outside suppliers
- Set goals for the respective Supply Chain team
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Supervisor or Senior Team Member
- Ensure that all parties to the contract adhere to agreed terms, and report on contract status and utilisation to the end-user
- Keep track and files all the documentation, communication involved, financial commitments and records, key deliverables and milestones, duration and closeout of the contract
- Advise End Users, Business Control and Contracting Unit to prepare procurement plans and ensure timely initiation of the contract procurement process
- Monitor and update the records on vendor performance
- Collaborate with Law, End-User and Contracting in claims handling the process, implement lessons learnt and address internal audit observations related to the process of administration of the contracts
- Advise on the deviation of contract requirements
Candidate Profile for Contract Specialist
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferably in Business Administration, Logistics, Economics, Accounting, Legal, Procurement/Supply Chain
- Have 4-6 years of relevant work experience in Procurement Service Contract
- Must have knowledge and experience of the entire contract life cycle (initiation, procurement, award, management & administration, closeout). Ability to manage financial and budgetary situations, understanding legislative and compliance requirements.
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Explorer, Outlook, SAP/ERP system
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to work in the number one oil company in the world
- Vacation allowance and a 13th-month salary
- Pension plan based on a Defined Contribution Pension Plan with an Employee contribution of 4%
- Discretionary Incentive plan based on company and individual performance rating
- A €46.00 (gross) employer contribution when participating in the company’s collective health insurance scheme (currently ONVZ)
- 24 holiday days, plus 26 additional Fridays off (the company is closed every other Friday)
- Company-paid 1st class NS Business card/HTM public transport subscription or 0.19ct/km when commuting by car (During the probation period, commuting allowance will be calculated based on €0.19 per kilometre. Only after successful completion of the probation period incumbent will receive NS/HTM subscription)
- Optional employer subsidised gym membership
- Company doctor
- Subsidised canteen
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team