Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, a newly established IT company, is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team in Enschede. They offer web-hosting providers a fully automated SaaS solution to find security risks and resolve them by automatically applying safe backported patches and by defusing malware.
Are you eager to proactively protect and secure every website on the planet and revolutionise the hosting industry? How about being part of the rapid growth of a company and joining a team of bright, security-minded software professionals?
We invite you to apply today.
Job Profile for DevOps Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain the infrastructure that hosts their client’s products and services
- Ensure the infrastructure hosting a variety of custom-built Python applications, with each different requirements and specifics is optimised and tailored to the needs of each application
- Develop an understanding of the applications’ inner workings to contribute to their uptime is required
- Guarantee the systems always perform smoothly
- Work closely with the development team
- Responsible for the applications
- Design, develop and maintain new technologies for clusters of databases, message queues or storage
- Use orchestration tools such as Puppet to automate the workflow
- Continuously be on the outlook for improvements and new technologies that can be added to the operational arsenal
- Support the client’s development team through the development and maintenance of their DTAP street
- Develop tools to streamline and automate tasks such as software updates, data migrations and horizontal scaling
- Roll out new geographically separated hosted software stacks
- Work with external firms on security audits
Candidate Profile for DevOps Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Have several years of relevant work experience in Software Engineering and/or System Operations
- Experience with maintaining SaaS applications and tailoring platforms to the requirements of custom software stacks is a must
- Knowledge of managing large platforms using Puppet
- Experience with logging and monitoring using Zabbix and Graylog (or equivalent, e.g. ELK)
- Advanced knowledge of Nginx and PostgreSQL. RabbitMQ and Redis are a plus
- Have a passion for maintaining highly available, high-performance infrastructure managing large volumes of data
- Self-driven work ethic. Have a passion to take the initiative and see things through to completion
What Our Client Offers
- Professionally equipped and highly ergonomic workplace
- Highly skilled and diverse colleagues to teach and learn from
- Great coffee, tea and sodas
- Wide range of fruit, juices and milk to stay healthy
- Monthly team lunches and dinners
- Team building activities, which you can both participate in and organise yourself
- Gaming space with pool, foosball and air hockey
- Recurring freeform development days for your own projects and interests
- Growth opportunities towards various engineering departments
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team