Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Would you like to join a team of innovative and great professionals?
Our client is the world’s largest corporation providing oilfield services and technology products within the oil and gas industry, with a presence in more than 80 countries worldwide and over 90 years of market experience. They are currently looking for a Financial Assistant to join their team in the Hague.
Please note: In this role, you will work 4 days a week and the work setup can be agreed accordingly.
Job Profile for Financial Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Resolve invoicing discrepancies in SAP
- Submit PO’s (Purchase Orders) requests in the company’s proprietary software request system
- Consolidate the data of outbound shipments and update the CBS (Central Bureau of Statistics) website
- Verify invoices in Accenture’s Document Flow Management system, match invoices to SAP recorded value
- Take part in Inventory Count Reconciliations
- Assist the INR (Invoice Not Received) resolution process with suppliers
- Ensure Powers of Attorneys are updated
- Occasionally perform other ad-hoc administrative tasks (e.g. event coordination and booking of hotels, transportation)
Candidate Profile for Financial Assistant
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of financial experience in a similar role
- Experience/knowledge in supply chain, logistics is a plus
- Must be highly proficient in Excel (Pivot charts, Macros, etc.)
- Experience working with SAP is required
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Easily adaptable to different environments
What Our Client Offers
- Be part of a supportive team
- Travel costs reimbursement up to 200 euros/month
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and international atmosphere
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team