Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Would you like to join a team of great hardworking and flexible people?
Our client is the world’s largest company providing oilfield services and technology products within the oil and gas industry, with a presence in more than 80 countries worldwide and over 90 years market experience. They are currently looking for a Financial Assistant / EU Hub Distribution Centre (DSC) Analysist to join their team in The Hague.
Please note: In this role, you will work 3-4 days a week and the work setup can be agreed accordingly. The salary above is based on full time 40h/week and will be prorated accordingly.
Job Profile for Finance Assistant / EU Hub DSC Analysist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be responsible for Secro Document Flow Management matching supplier invoicing to control pay invoicing (8-12 hours per week)
- Report and process Overage Shortage Damaged (OSD) (6 Hours per week)
- Submitting 1Click requests for the hub (1-2 hours per week)
- Be responsible for paying all Hub costs, e.g. insurances, monthly travel, etc.
- Receive and reply back to the Dutch government on behalf of the hub at the direction of the Trade Compliance Coordinators (TCCs) control (1-2 hours per week)
- Communicate with Dutch regulatory bodies including the Central Bureau of Statistics
- Update tracking tickets for DHL Express (4-8 hours per week)
- Assist with booking travel
- Be responsible for administrative duties (1-3 hours per week)
- Handle general office duties
- Process Dutch mail
- Provide secretarial and receptionist support
Candidate Profile for Finance Assistant / EU Hub DSC Analysist
- Must be fluent in English, written and spoken. Dutch is an advantage
- Have finance experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Great communication skills
- Able to adapt quickly
What Our Client Offers
- Be part of a supportive team
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Opportunity to build a long-term career
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team