Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Are you looking for an internship opportunity to kick start your career in the Netherlands? We have an opening in The Hague as a Business Development & Sales intern. Blue Lynx is a niche multilingual recruitment, contracting and HR solutions consultancy in the Netherlands. We have two offices in The Hague and Amsterdam but we work as one big happy team, and we are growing.
Behind every great sales professional is a great mentor. We need you to give 105% commitment to this internship you will get exactly the same back. You will get a one on one mentoring program enabling you to learn the art of sales. In return we expect you to work hard, take our vision to heart and be part of a hardworking and focussed team. We work hard and we laugh hard. This is a great opportunity to learn, work, excel and be part of a truly great team. When you are interested to learn more please contact us.
Please note: This internship is only available to students who are currently studying within the Netherlands. Due to Dutch regulations we cannot offer an internship to anyone else.
Job Profile for Business Development and Sales Intern
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Acquire new customers via telephone
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting key clients/prospects
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Assist with and follow up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in the daily growth and development of our company
Candidate Profile for Business Development and Sales Intern
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken, Dutch or another language is an advantage
- Should be ambitious, personable, committed, and willing to hustle
- Good telephone manner – comfortable making cold calls
- Able to handle rejection and love success
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Some (general) sales experience
- Some experience working with customers over the telephone
- Experience working with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Sales Force and bespoke systems
What We Offer
- A friendly, international working environment where you will be part of a friendly team who really care
- In addition to receiving high-level skills and experience that will forward your career goals you will also receive ongoing in-house training regarding effective sales techniques. This will forward your career goals and immediately increase your prospects for a future in Business Development/Sales
- A unique experience with project, people and quality management in a very international environment
- A great learning opportunity in a developing organisation that is used to having interns
- Coaching and support by your experienced supervisor and colleagues
- Financial remuneration of €200.00 during first month, as per second month €400.00 (when doing a good job)
- Travel expenses covered up to €100.00 per month depending on the place of residence
- Monthly company bonus structure (including interns)
Please send your CV in English (Word format) and motivation letter to:
Stephanie Yunez – Recruitment Support and Researcher – stephanie @bluelynx.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team