Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
If you enjoy being part of a dynamic team and work in a fast-paced environment, this is the role for you.
Our client, a cleaning services leading provider, present in the market for more than 10 years, is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated
Junior Account Manager, Dutch speaker, to join their team in Amsterdam.
Job Profile for Junior Account Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Research prospective new customers and act on them, presenting them the company’s services
- Utilise telephone sales to create interest and offer value-added services to customers
- Build and expand customer relationships. Managing the account of existing customers and maintain excellent relationships with them, supporting them when needed
- Provide service recommendations considering the customer’s requirements and specifications
- Answer questions of their customer’s, assisting them to deal with issues and update them on the services available
- Manage campaigns to promote the company on different channels, finding innovative solutions to increase the exposure in the market
- Co-manage the accounts coordinating with different team members
Candidate Profile for Junior Account Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Experience with cold calling and maintaining customer's in a B2B and B2C environment is desirable
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Hands-on mentality, being proactive and taking responsibility for his/her tasks. Must be able to handle multiple tasks using strong organisational skills
- Be a real self-motivated individual is crucial
- Eager to constantly research, explore opportunities and analyse the market
- Detain a proactive, innovative and creative mind-set
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent problem-solving skills
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive remuneration package and fantastic secondary benefits, such as pension scheme and yearly bonus
- Attractive commission scheme
- 25 vacation days
- Training on the job
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and fast-paced company, in which the self-management is highly encouraged
- International environment
- Company mobile
- Transportation, such as bicycles and scooters
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team