Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a globally leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees across more than 35 countries and € 2.7 billion in revenue, they are the driving force of the refractory industry. However, to deliver the best results to their customers, the right technology has to be put in place to work effectively for the people.
As a Pricing Quotation Analyst, you will create, track and analyse pricing models to help the sales team competitively price refractories products in the business area of Europe, mainly focusing in Germany and in the Netherlands.
Job Profile for Pricing Quotation Analyst
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Price each quote according to pre-defined pricing guidelines and sales intelligence
- Analyse every quote request and provide Sales representatives with key information to negotiate with clients
- Support Sales representatives during all steps of the “Market-to-Offer” process regarding all Sales Operative activities
- Establish and implement the “Market-to-offer” process collaborating with key areas such as Sales, Customer Service, CRM Department, Strategic Pricing, and amongst others
- Establish and nurture a network with Sales Representatives being their main contact regarding Pricing and Quotations mainly focusing on the Mediterranean countries
- Work closely with Business Unit Directors to develop and implement effective pricing strategies to the given market
Candidate Profile for Pricing Quotation Analyst
- Must be fluent in German or French or Spanish or Italian and English, both written and spoken. Any other European languages will be considered as an asset
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills with a strong work ethic are required
- Proficient skills using SAP for quote preparation would be ideal, and overall knowledge of the tool is desirable
- Previous experience with CRM Microsoft Dynamics is an advantage
- Excellent Excel skills in a Microsoft environment
- Ability to analyse and create complex data and reports
- Prompt to travel when necessary
What Our Client Offers
- A detailed introduction into the tasks with your team and colleagues
- Challenging and diverse tasks within a multicultural and passionate work environment
- A responsible position with a high scope for action
- Cross-functional collaboration with an open-minded and innovative team
- Flat hierarchy with short decision-making processes
- Attractive training and development opportunities across all career stages
- Flexible working hours, health insurance contribution and competitive pension plan
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team