Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
This is an amazing opportunity for Sales Business Development Representative to have a dream job in sales within an exciting food company.
Our client is an International Supplier of natural food ingredients. They offer a range of natural ingredients for various industries including use within catering & bakery products.
Their worldwide sourcing strength ensures they maintain the quality of the produce they supply.
From farm through to delivery, the ongoing quality of the produce is the key to the success for both their business and their ever increasing international client base.
Job Profile for Sales Business Development Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls emails and personal visit
- Consultative sell products, prepare quotes, follow up on orders, and solve client-related problems
- Provide cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Represent company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstration
- Gather market and customer information, feeding future buying trends back to reporting authority
- Maintain Sales force CRM online with all required detail
Candidate Profile for Sales Business Development Representative
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken, French would be an advantage
- Have MBO or Bachelor degree
- 1-3 years of sales experience, Fresher can be considered if highly driven by sales skills
- Have excellent communication skill
- Ability to think creatively and work with customers on vaguely defined problems
- Capability to listen, summarize and follow-through
- Be customer focus
- Excel in a fast paced, ever evolving environment
- Drive to close deals
- Be confident (Rejection is part of the game and you navigate it with grace. Nothing shakes your confidence as you pursue new leads and opportunities)
What Our Client Offers
- Travel pay from 10 km €0,19 or OV reimbursement
- International/working remotely etc.
- Possibility to work from home
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team