Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our international client is expanding their DevOps centre in the Netherlands. Do you want to be part of this new team in Rotterdam as a Senior Software Architect? If so, we would love to speak to you as soon as possible. We will provide you, and, if needed, your family full relocation and everything you will need to have a flying start here in the Netherlands.
Most importantly, our client’s DevOps team in the Netherlands is 40% women, 60% men and from all different backgrounds.
If this international team and state of the art solutions energise you, then we would like to have the first interview with you to provide you with all the details you will need.
Job Profile for Senior Software Architect
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop, optimise, and operate our client’s central product master system
- Continuously strive for the most economical and best solution, rework the existing code and evaluate cutting-edge technologies
- Keep software-culture-related events and communities running
- Work in a multidisciplinary, international DevOps team in a SAFe context
- Deploy and run the client’s software through our CI/CD pipeline on an internal app cloud, and you keep improving performance and availability
- Thrive in a culturally diverse team, interact with other DevOps engineers, product owners, and business developers
Candidate Profile for Senior Software Architect
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. German language skills are an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree (ETH/Uni/UAS) in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience with software life-cycle development (DevOps)
- Familiar with databases like MongoDB or MariaDB and cloud architectures (Docker, Cloudfoundry)
- Knowledge of monitoring tools like Splunk, Prometheus, or Grafana as well as testing techniques like grey-box-testing is a plus
- Skilled at working with highly qualified engineers
- Love ambitious goals and have a holistic view of the system as well as our standards and guidelines
What Our Client Offers
- Full relocation package
- 200 euros cell phone and internet allowance
- Transportation allowance
- More than competitive salary
- 24 paid vacation days plus all Dutch national holidays
- Modern work environment
- Self-steering teams
- Sick leave will be covered 100% from day 1
- 12% Pension ruling
- If applicable: 30% Tax ruling
- And much more
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team