Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Would you like to join a team of great hardworking and flexible people?
Our client offers software solutions in geology, systems integration and information management to the oil and gas industry, being part of the world’s largest company providing oilfield services and technology products within the industry. Our client is looking for a Technical Application Specialist to join their team in the Hague.
Job Profile for Technical Application Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage Business Systems IT projects
- Responsible for maintenance and optimization of Business systems
- Assure that the business requirements are translated into functional and technical
- Handle the development (the small development team) and release of new solutions and application enhancements
- Able to have deep business and technical knowledge of systems. Provide 2nd and 3rd level support to local and remote users
- Maintain the host of the systems in a Data Centre
- Oversee the integration process with other enterprise systems
- Communicate effectively between different teams to meet project goals
Candidate Profile for Technical Application Specialist
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor or HBO level or similar level is a minimum
- 5 years of experience working with enterprise. Excellent knowledge of general IT systems like ERP, CRM, Content Management, ticketing, etc
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Service oriented, accurate and assumes responsibility for end results
- Application Lifecycle management (with Azure DevOps or similar)
- Scrum release cycle (User stories, Backlog management and release management)
- Test/troubleshoot and maintenance of business systems
- Windows server and Linux RHEL/CentOS basic administration
- IIS and Apache/nginx experience
- MS SQL
- Basic understanding of ASP.NET apps, Webservices, n-tier
- Understanding of network architecture (DNS, firewall, TCP/UDP protocols)
- Basic understanding of server security, vulnerabilities, encryption, certificates
What Our Client Offers
- Be part of a supportive team
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Opportunity to build a long-term career
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team