Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is an innovator in the field of academic knowledge exchange in the digital world. The digital platform helps students improve their writing skills and assess their progress over time. Our client’s applications are used by more than 33 million students at 15,000 institutions in 140 countries.
Are you ready for a new challenge combining business and education? If yes, then the role of Territory Sales Manager is the perfect fit for you. You would be expected to bring the company’s services to new Higher Education and other academic institutions, executing the client’s sales strategies, developing sales tactics and delivering territory action plans. All of these should be tailored to the achievement of the sales objectives of the DACH territory.
Please note that the successful candidate should be based in Germany with the possibility to work remotely
Job Profile for Territory Sales Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Analyse the market, industry and customers to identify sales opportunities and issues, and prepare concrete plans/campaigns (strategic and tactical) to address such issues and realise opportunities
- Must have outstanding and sales skills
- Execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base in the territory; Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Must be goal-driven
- Analytical mind-set
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
Candidate Profile for Territory Sales Manager
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor's Degree is a must, Master’s Degree is advantageous
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience of successful SaaS sales in the Higher Education industry or in effective consultancy SaaS solutions
- Experience with Solution Selling is a plus
- Knowledge of CRM systems, preferably SalesForce
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset who thrives in a fast-moving environment and understands how to build out a territory for the long term (proven experience is a must)
- Confident public speaker, adept at presenting to audiences ranging in size from one to several hundred people
- Demonstrate experience in developing customer centric, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Must be able to travel consistently (30-40% of time), and sufficiently, to achieve the assigned sales projections or quotas
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive Salary/Commission
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme
- Gym reimbursement
- Free lunches
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to travel internationally
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team