+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leader in the software development market for online gambling. They sell their products to key players in the gambling industry including sports betting and casino.
They are currently expanding their development team and are now looking to hire a Node.js Developer to join them on location in Sofia or Plovdiv.
As a Node.js Developer, you will be responsible for the integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
Job Profile for Node.js Developer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work as part of a scrum team to build Node.js application that will be our client’s next-gen platform management tool
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integrate data storage solutions such as databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc
- Write unit and integration tests
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily stand-ups
- Assist with building estimates
Candidate Profile for Node.js Developer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with Node.js for server-side development
- Experience in online gaming/sports betting industry is advantageous
- Thorough understanding of REST APIs and GraphQL
- Knowledge of databases and NoSQL databases (MySql, MongoDB, Postgres etc)
- Hands-on experience with AMQP/Kafka protocols
- Containers experience (Docker, K8s)
- Proficiency in writing unit/integration tests
- Hands-on experience with Microservices in SOA is advantageous
- Strong experience with GIT flows
- Work in an agile environment and methodologies
- Knowledge of the following tech stack: PHP, React / Vue.js, Nest.js, Kafka, GCP or other cloud platform is advantageous
What Our Client Offers
- Full-time employment and labour contract
- Friendly environment
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Opportunity for additional trainings and certifications
- Workflow that helps you to learn new things all the time
- Excellent working environment
- Food vouchers, birthday vouchers and multisport card
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Project bonuses
- Happy hour plus massages at the office
- Opportunity to turn your ideas and approach into real implementation
- Great location in a brand new building
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team