Our client is one of the largest companies in the spirits and wine business. They make products from barrels to bottles, handpicking all their ingredients and applying detailed planning along each step.
Just like bourbon production, our client’s employees work in many different aspects to create the best possible product. This way, customers can enjoy the world-class brands that our client guarantees to deliver.
If you are in high spirits about this job, then apply today. We are currently looking for an energetic and team-oriented Office & Facility Coordinator to join our client’s team in Amsterdam.
Please note that this is a temporary, part-time position.
Job Profile for Office & Facility Coordinator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinate the cleaning services, visits of servicing companies to check on heating and cooling systems, coffee machine maintenance, etc.
- Request repair offers and coordinate visits of technicians
- Check the stock/inventory and its invoice, place orders, communicate with the distributor and receive the deliveries
- Receive the order, arrange the stock and personal distribution, and follow up on the invoice by checking specifications
- Arrange office lunches if required
- Book meeting rooms, order catering, arrange cleaning assistance if needed
- Provide necessary equipment for the meetings and place reservations if needed
- Help with granting new employees and visitors access to premises of the company
- Coordinate different deliveries and shipments
- Manage Point Of Sale (POS) ordering process and POS for the office to be given away to visitors and partners:
- Collect personal order lists, place the order (manually per product), check the invoice provided and submit it for payment
- Sort the products received per person and distribute them to corresponding employees
- Keep inventory of the items available
- Place an order for POS and printed products timely
Candidate Profile for Office & Facility Coordinator
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience as an Office Manager, Facility Manager, Receptionist or Personal/Management Assistant
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Strong business communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Able to manage different stakeholder groups
- Be supportive, empathetic and always ready to help others
What Our Client Offers
- 25 holidays per year
- Contribution to health insurance
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
- You will be part of a growing team with a group of people invested in your success
- Career development and experience within an international setting
- Every day brings something new, challenging you to think outside the box and initiate change
- Dynamic working environment in a tech-savvy and progressive office
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team