+31 (0)70 338 4416
Our client, a leading boutique investment overseer dedicated to securing a sustainable future, is now hiring an Office Manager to strengthen their Operations team in The Hague.
The company is a young, ambitious and international organisation with a mission to contribute to climate change mitigation and adaptation in emerging markets, as well as poverty reduction.
Job Profile for Office Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations for the Senior Management and team as required
- Manage all aspects of local and international travel for the full team in accordance with required processes
- Initiate Foreign Exchange applications, visa applications, land arrangements, hotel bookings, meetings, etc.
- Reconcile all travel expenses as required by finance
- Back up to the company’s travel administrators in different regions
- Assist with implementation of local procedures which are in place for the office
- Coordinate with landlord in respect of landlord provided services
- Ensure day-to-day facility issues, incidents, and tasks are effectively managed including alarm, access cards etc.
- Manage mail and courier deliveries
- Maintain the service contracts for all equipment, and ensure that the servicing is done on a timely basis
- Inform staff of any new policies and procedures set by the building owner and ensure that they are adhered to
- Check daily that all areas of the offices are cleaned to satisfactory standards and ensure availability of cleaning materials. Manage the cleaning service and processing of invoices
- Ensure all office supplies and stationery are ordered as required and stock control is in place
- Ensure meeting rooms are clean and coordinate meetings, visitors, and room bookings as necessary
- Handle reception through receiving of goods, deliveries, repairs, and visitors
- Take care of all aspects of events for the full team
Candidate Profile for Office Manager
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in Dutch is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Office Manager with preference for the financial services industry
- Experience with Travel bookings is essential
- Able to apply sound business judgment and an analytical, pragmatic, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Technical proficiency (Advanced) in Excel, Word, PowerPoint is preferred
- Project/process management
- Know how to plan and prioritise effectively
- Motivated to ensure the highest standards of quality and productivity are consistently maintained
- Ready to invest high levels of energy in work
What Our Client Offers
- 20 days paid annual leave
- International team and friendly environment
- Laptop and phone allowance
- Pension plan
- Free snacks and drinks at the office
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team