Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Would you enjoy being part of an innovative organisation where everyone’s ideas are important, success is shared, and people are trusted? Do you like to be the best? Are you ready to work in a profile where you speak Dutch with English or German, are you a practical organisational talent and a team player? Do you want to work in a company where you strengthen the team both with your skill set and unique personality and wow the customers every day with a fantastic range of brands at very attractive price?
Our client, based in Munich, with 320 employees share a passion for families. They do everything they can to understand families’ needs and fulfil their wishes. They have everything families need: Fashion for Babies, Kids, Women and Men as well as Homeware, Toys, Cosmetics and Family holidays. They are looking for an Online Marketing Manager for a minimum of 24 months. Do you want to work in an inspirational working environment and a great team who have your back? Then you are the perfect fit! If this role of Junior CRM Manager sounds like your dream job, then don’t hesitate and apply today.
Job Profile for Online Marketing Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be responsible for reaching out their online marketing goals – for example via search engine marketing, search engine optimisation, Facebook advertising, affiliate marketing or price comparison sites
- Develop online marketing strategies, implement those strategies, measure the outcome and adapt
- Have budget responsibility and be accountable for results from day one
- Report directly to the Head of Marketing
Candidate Profile for Online Marketing Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and German or English, both written and spoken
- Have a degree in business administration, marketing, computer science or a related field of study, ideally part of studies completed abroad
- Have work experience or have completed a relevant internship
- Be a Facebook and Instagram expert. Have worked with a blog or built a website is desirable
- Proactive individual who loves making decisions based on data. The excellent knowledge of Excel is desired
- Team player who identifies with projects and work in a structured and goal-oriented way
- Enjoy working in an international environment
- Present in Dutch and German and/or English
What Our Client Offers
- 28 holidays, with relocation package (covering the costs of moving or temporary housing)
- Challenging tasks, acting independently with a great deal of creative freedom in a work environment focused on results which set the measure for your performance
- Flat hierarchies and an open, team-orientated work atmosphere
- A steep learning curve in a dynamic company with an international focus
- A great office in the tech hub of Munich and probably the coolest roof terrace in the city
- Feel good activities, parties and company events
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team