+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is looking for an Online Store Site Merchandiser to join their team at Schiphol or remotely.
The roles you will support are critical to the success of our client’s organisation.
As an Online Store Site Merchandiser, you will be responsible to plan and drive sales performance and customer satisfaction by managing our client’s online store site experience and sales conversions in partnership with site production, sales and marketing teams covering the Benelux region.
Job Profile for Online Store Site Merchandiser
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Build and maintain the Site Merchandising content plan and align with local and regional stakeholders to ensure key products, promotions and customer messages are present
- Own the end to end customer journey and ensure products, services, sales motions and customer messages are clear and accurate
- Create thorough and accurate briefs via merchandising tools to ensure Site Operations and Production teams can build to specification
- Conduct regular and thorough “shop the store” and Quality Assurance (QA) checks to ensure strong execution and a smooth customer experience
- Analyse site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth across assigned product categories, upsell and cross-sell motions
- Use analytics tools, customer verbatim and market trends to turn data into insights
- Partner to develop and implement “test and learn” frameworks to optimise site performance and site experience
- Keep up-to-date with online and e-commerce marketing trends in the region and globally, and develop programs and testing solutions to optimise site performance
- Partner with key stockholders to influence and coordinate merchandising activities required for store category management, demand generation, targeted traffic, Exact Data Matches (EDMs)
Candidate Profile for Online Store Site Merchandiser
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- 3+ years of e-commerce experience in driving site merchandising, digital marketing or similar disciplines
- Deep understanding of e-tailers and e-commerce in the Asia Pacific, both current and emerging, with the ability to translate marketing needs into program execution to drive store performance
- Familiar with customer data and consumer insights; high degree of comfort with sales data analysis
- Willingness to be flexible and pivot across multiple tasks as necessary
- A character that exemplifies values such as integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable learning data analysis tools
- Positive, energetic attitude
What Our Client Offers
- Work in a dynamic international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- Support/Allowance for working from home equipment
- 27 annual leave days per year, and all Dutch public holidays
- Travel allowance (Post-Covid)
- Pension plan
- Open-plan office with dedicated workspace (Post-Covid/currently working from home)
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team