Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
When you enjoy being part of an innovative organisation where everyone’s: ideas are important, success is shared and people are trusted? Do you strive to be the best? Are you ready to be part of the winning team whose goal is to achieve success within a growing multi-national company. Our client has offices in Miami, Los Angeles and Amsterdam. Are you a multilingual and want to work with some of the leading US brands? Are you a strong networker and eager for exciting challenges, then our client is the perfect fit for you.
Please do not hesitate and apply today
Job Profile for Operation Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
As an Operations Manager you will be working in a fast paced, dynamic and multilingual environment. Your job will entail setting up and managing their account with Amazon.
- Manage your own group of clients
- Work with Amazon to get the products they need when they need them
- Set up logistics operation which includes order fulfilment
- Establish strong supply chain, forecasting, and pricing analysis
- Gain market share by introducing our vast national brand portfolio and seeing what will sell within their business model
- Convert customer requests into sales orders. Work with the client from beginning to end, ensuring that our product makes it to their distribution centres in the quickest time possible with no compliance issues
- Manage the account for any questions, concerns or requests. Everyone wants someone they can count on, our client expects team to be there
- As a member of a big team you will work with other departments within the organization to get things done
Candidate Profile for Operation Manager
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- At least 1 year relevant experience in a business to business sales environment
- Track record of exceeding sales goals. Being a consistent top performer. Exhibits and entrepreneurial mind set
- Have brilliant communication, organisation and time management skills
- Attention to detail and passion for the work are all essential. A presentation pro, able to speak to all levels within an organisation
- Demonstrate urgency as well as being a self-starter – approach all tasks in a wholehearted and enthusiastic manner
- Must be a team player and knows the importance of the bigger picture
- Be adaptable to change in a fast paced organization. Flexible, in terms of working hours you have to manage different time zones
What Our Client Offers
- Commission on sales generated
- Our top level trainers will give you all of the skills to manage a group of accounts and develop further opportunities
- You will be part of a growing team with a group of people invested in your success
- Career development and experience within an international and multilingual company
- A competitive salary based on your experience as well as other top benefits
- Every day brings something new, challenging you to think outside the box and initiate change
- Dynamic working environment in a technologically progressive office
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team