+31 (0)70 3117822
Do you want to join an established Dutch company and its new shared service centre in Varna, Bulgaria? Then keep reading.
Who Are We?
With over 30 years of experience, Blue Lynx is a recognised market leader in the niche sector of multilingual talent acquisition and HR solutions. We work for international businesses in the Netherlands and abroad. Our clients, candidates and in-house staff are Dutch, Bulgarian and internationals who share a globally oriented mindset.
In 2019, our company opened its first office in Bulgaria and it was a major success. Thanks to the hard work of our employees, we are excited to continue growing in Varna, Bulgaria.
Blue Lynx has a great reputation thanks to the professionalism and work ethic of its fun multicultural team – a group of people who are passionate about what they do and share the Blue Lynx core values, mission and vision. Sounds like a team you would like to join? Great! We are looking for an Operations Assistant, so keep reading to find out more about the role.
Job Profile for Operations Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Provide all-around HR and Operations support on HR activities in the Netherlands and Bulgaria, for example:
- Assist with administering and creating digital HR documentation and personnel files
- Assist with managing the online HRM tool and completing all necessary onboarding, offboarding and payroll procedures for both internal and external employees
- Assist with handling all HR emails and telephone calls in a timely and courteous manner
- Assist with administering leave overviews and proper leave administration for both the employee and Blue Lynx as well as administering illness and supporting with necessary reporting and overviews for insurance, ARBO and the relevant authorities where necessary
- Assist with creating and issuing amendment letters and contracts
- Assist with preparing and issuing letters of reference or completing online reference checks
- Liaise and coordinate with our recruitment team regarding new employees and on boarding’s
- Complete new employee onboarding processes both face to face and remote
- Assist with completing contractor hourly rate calculations
- Assist with completing over the phone HR check-ins with both contractors/employees and our clients
- Assist with completing all Bulgarian HR procedures in line with Bulgarian labour law
- Assist with monthly timesheet and expense sheet processing
- Assist with payroll input and processing and monthly mutations
- Assist with 30% ruling, IND and pension procedures
- Research-keeping up to date with laws and legislation and HR trends in The Netherlands and Bulgaria
- Support with HR projects both internally and externally
- Provide support with organising team events, team buildings and team celebrations
- Support the office operations, maintenance and facilities including supplier management i.e. Vodafone, procuring office supplies, etc.
- Act as the back-up for the HR Business Partner
- Work alongside all back office team members supporting with business operations, finance and facilities where and when needed
Candidate Profile for Operations Assistant
Ideally, you have a few years of working within HR or office operations. Experience with an online HRM tool is an advantage. Experience within the Dutch market is an advantage.
- Must be fluent in Bulgarian and English, both written and spoken. Any additional European language is an advantage
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in a corporate or agency environment
- Excellent MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Excellent telephone manners and comfortable on the phone
- Proactive self-motivator
- Independent thinker and problem-solver
- Good planning, coordination and prioritisation skills
- Great attention to detail
- Able to meet and exceed deadlines and KPI’s
- Must have a no-nonsense attitude, be discrete and diplomatic
- Willing and able to go the extra mile when needed
- Must be able to multitask and work in a dynamic and ever-changing environment with a large volume of work
- Must be able to switch easily between tasks and handle a diverse and unpredictable workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a good sense of humour and be a people person
What Blue Lynx Offers
- Competitive salary in line with experience
- 40 hour working week
- 22 paid vacation days and all Bulgarian National bank holidays
- Assistance with travel costs to and from work
- Flexibility to work from home both during and after the Covid pandemic
- Monthly company performance-based bonus scheme eligibility
- Annual company performance-based bonus eligibility
- Recruitment referral bonus scheme eligibility
- Multi-sport card 50/50 contribution
- 60 lv net Food voucher
- Joining an established international company with 2 offices in 2 countries
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- Flat organisational structure, young and vibrant working environment
- Brand new modern office, conveniently based near good public transport links and parking spaces for car owners
- Lots of room to grow as an individual and grow within the team and organisation
- Fun company social events (post-Covid)
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team