+31 (0)70 3117822
Do you want to join a professional start-up with a newly opened office in Varna, Bulgaria?
Who Are We?
With over 30 years of experience, Blue Lynx is a recognised market leader in the niche sector of multilingual talent acquisition and HR solutions. We work for international businesses in the Netherlands and abroad. Our clients, candidates and in-house staff are Dutch, Bulgarian and internationals who share a globally oriented mindset.
In 2019, our company opened its first office outside of the Netherlands and it was a major success. Just a few months down the road and thanks to the hard work of our employees, we are excited to continue growing in Varna, Bulgaria.
Blue Lynx has a great reputation thanks to the professionalism and work ethic of its fun multicultural team – a group of people who are passionate about what they do and share the Blue Lynx core values, mission and vision. Sounds like a team you would like to join? Great – we are hiring an Operations Assistant, so keep reading if you are interested in what this position involves.
Job Profile for Operations Assistant
You will be directly supporting and working alongside the HR and Finance Team in The Hague and Bulgaria.
As a key member of the Blue Lynx Operations Team you will liaise daily with the Headquarters and provide support not only to the local Bulgarian team and operations but also to the remote team and global operations. This is a position for someone who wants to be part of a hardworking, friendly team where each day is different and each day will comprise of a varied combination of the tasks below.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Onsite HR (Bulgaria)
- Assist with onsite HR administration and coordination including employment contracts, onboarding, offboarding etc.
- Assist with facilities and office maintenance and Bulgarian office orders
- Assist in administering staff’s sick leave, timekeeping annual leave
- Assist in the organisation of fun social events and company celebrations
- Assist in the co-ordination of travel between Bulgaria and NL
- Assist with GDPR office compliance
Remote HR (The Netherlands)
- Handle all HR email and telephone calls in a timely manner
- Administer and create digital HR documentation and personnel files, accurate data entry, always complying with GDPR regulations
- Assist with the organisation of the company doctor (Arbo) and illness registration and overviews
- Create leave overviews and ensure proper leave administration
- Assist with HR reports and analyse HR statistics
- Using company templates – create and issue amendment letters and contracts and client contracts including: PO’s/Project agreement/Work order/SOW
- Assist with contract extension and renewal process
- Prepare and issue employee letters of reference
- Prepare and/or assist with immigration/visa applications (IND) and social administration (UWV) documentation, applications or research
- Daily liaison with our recruitment team regarding new starters and on boarding’s or off boarding’s
- Assist with internal employee overviews for both Bulgaria and the Netherlands
- Provide employers statements and other requested information
- Fully manage HR overviews
- Fully manage external HRM portal – input, leave, starters and leavers
- Fully manage Clients (Managed Service Providers) MSP system management i.e. SOW’s, rates, project agreements, job offers, etc.
- Manage the starters/leavers whiteboard
- Create and/or maintain all HR Manuals and HR Templates and mailings
- Assist with monthly invoicing for all entities
- Responsible for processing monthly timesheet and expense claims, and sending monthly reminders
- Manage expense tools and system
- Assist with bookkeeping and data entry, managing all accounting and booking software
- Assist with salary administration and payroll, for both, Bulgarian and The Netherlands.
- Assist with all daily finance related queries
- Assist with collating files and data for our company audits (twice per year)
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is fluent in both written and spoken English and Bulgarian. Any additional European language is an advantage
- Has a bachelor’s degree
- Has some relevant experience (1-3 years is preferred)
- Has excellent Word skills – working with tables, reformatting, and advanced formatting skills
- Has excellent Excel skill – tables, complex calculations, VLOOKUP formulas, Pivots
- Is highly experienced working with databases and Outlook
- Has excellent telephone manners
- Can work in a high and fast-paced environment
- Has strong organisational skills and can prioritise effectively and efficiently
- Has the ability to work with remote teams
- Communicates and comprehends information accurately, clearly and concisely
- Has accurate typing skills
- Are a people person with strong social skills and adaptability
- Is well-organised and detail-oriented
- Is proactive and result-oriented
- Has a strong hands-on mentality
- Has a good sense of humour and the ability to work in a team of internationals who work hard and laugh hard
In return, Blue Lynx Is Happy to Offer:
- 40-hour workweek
- 22 paid vacation days and all Bulgarian official holidays
- Monthly company bonus scheme eligibility
- Annual company bonus scheme eligibility based on results
- Recruitment referral bonus scheme eligibility
- Multisport card – 50/50 contribution
- Assistance with travel costs to and from work
- The opportunity to join an organisation with a strong international presence
- Professional industry training, which will involve initial classroom training and ongoing mentoring
- Young and vibrant working environment
- A brand new and modern office, conveniently based near good public transport links and parking spaces for car owners
- Lots of room for individual growth and within the organisation
- Fun company social events (not during Corona situation)
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team