+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leader in the software development market for online gambling. They sell their products to key players in the gambling industry including sports betting and casino.
They are currently expanding their development team and are now looking to hire an OPS Engineer to join them on location in Sofia or Plovdiv.
In this role, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the infrastructure on the cloud and continuously improving the security.
Job Profile for OPS Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Perform maintenance of the virtual machines
- Monitor network communication and firewalls
- Execute security updates
Candidate Profile for OPS Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Basic knowledge of Bash
- Good understanding of Linux/UNIX operating systems and networking concepts
- Knowledge in Jenkins, Terraform, Packer, Ansible is a great advantage
- Experience with Google Cloud
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Positive attitude and commitment to professional development
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Motivation to learn and develop
What Our Client Offers
- Full-time employment and labour contract
- Friendly environment
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Opportunity for additional trainings and certifications
- Workflow that helps you to learn new things all the time
- Excellent working environment
- Food vouchers, birthday vouchers and multisport card
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Project bonuses
- Happy hour plus massages at the office
- Opportunity to turn your ideas and approach into real implementation
- Great location in a brand-new building
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team