+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leading provider of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, Customs Brokerage, Surface Logistics and Distribution (3PL) services and has taken pride in the delivery of cargo to any market around the world.
The company is currently expanding their office to accommodate the rapid growth of the brand in the Benelux region and is looking for an Outside Sales Employee in their office in Ridderkerk (Ocean freight) to support its growth and to join an excellent team of professionals.
Job Profile for Outside Sales Employee
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Gain new business for the Ocean freight department
- Close deals to establish your own customer portfolio
- Work together with the company’s departments (air, ocean) to offer best-in-class service to new customers
- Maintain relationships with overseas offices and partners
- Agree on a sales plan in cooperation with the Inside Sales team
- Report activities in the CRM system (sales reports)
Candidate Profile for Outside Sales Employee
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work with 3 years of experience in sales and/or logistics
- Outstanding sales background
- Possess outstanding knowledge in Word and Excel
- Determined/persistent to achieve department goals and hands-on approach
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to resolve operational problems effectively and proactively
- Accurate and efficient team player with the flexibility and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with high volumes
- Communicative and can get along well with diverse personalities and cultures, tactful and flexible
What Our Client Offers
- 24 + 4 vacation days
- Full travel reimbursement
- Laptop and phone
- Company car
- Commission structure
- Growth opportunities through training and education
- A growing company with career opportunities
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team