Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a global leader in product design and currently distributes in over 120 countries across the world with offices in Europe, Canada, the United States, Brazil, and China. They are looking for an Outside Sales Representative to join their team in Almere.
Born out of passion for original design and the desire to create products for every home. Our client with a team of international designers brings thought and creativity into everyday items. Driven by innovation, they pull inspiration from the global marketplace, in order to push boundaries in their original designs.
Job Profile for Outside Sales Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Meet the challenge of exceeding annual sales targets by month by category within geographical territory. Maintain contact with existing customer base, developing business through a proactive, reliable and enjoyable business relationship. Driving sales of the brand through exciting sales and marketing techniques
- Identify and successfully commence trading with customers who meet company’s distribution requirements, for branding, design, revenue and range breadth
- Display and promote the company’s brand and product range within your account portfolio with the objective of driving sales and building brand awareness
- Support and excite the customer base with tailored, memorable and fun product knowledge to enable them to successfully retail company’s product range
- Grow profitable sales within your assigned geographical territory
- Develop and maintain a journey cycle for given territory
- Manage your customer appointment diary in line with journey cycle
- Complete weekly call reports
- Actively develop customer relationships with the aim of expanding the company’s business
- Develop breadth of range and expand category listings within customer base
- Follow through necessary actions from customer requests
- Seek new business that meets company’s distribution requirements for design and branding
- Negotiate with customer base regarding pricing within agreed company’s parameters
- Preparation for key customer meetings to excite leading to maximizing business return for company
- Seek potential accounts within existing and new account list that meet company’s brand and design requirements to be classified as a company ‘Retail Partner’. Follow submission process to EU management for sign off
- Liaise with internal colleagues at company’s office to ensure effective management of your customer base
- Liaise with internal colleagues at company’s corporate office to ensure effective management of your customer base
- Produce and maintain a ‘new customer targets’ list for your territory
- Report on a monthly basis progression with the challenge of ‘new customer targets’
- Gather customer sales data where possible and distribute to appropriate internal staff
- Gather competitor information and feedback to appropriate internal staff
- Monitor customer data, understand trends and apply learnings across territory
- Attend exciting and fun trade shows as required, including trade show set up and breakdown
- Ensure effective communication across all internal departments, including but not limited to finance, logistics, sales order processing
- Attend and actively participate in regular sales meetings as required by management
- Complete other reasonable duties requested by management
Candidate Profile for Outside Sales Representative
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
What Our Client Offers
- Number of vacation days
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team