Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, a most highly respected and extremely prestigious world leader in integrated energy and chemicals, is looking for a Part-Time PA/Business Assistant to join their dynamic, multicultural and multilingual organisation in The Hague. The role sits within the HR and supports the head of the HR Department.
Please note: This is a maternity leave cover until April, 2020. The part time schedule is e.g. everyday half days (preference) or 3 days a week. Total working hours a week will be 20-24 hours.
Job Profile for Part-Time PA/Business Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Executive support
- Administrative tasks
- Diary management
- Meeting arrangements
- Research duties
- Handle telephone/email/personal enquiries
- Maintain records and/or files
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Supervisor or Senior Team member
Candidate Profile for Part-Time PA/Business Assistant
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Dutch is an advantage
- Vocational education is required
- 3 to 6 years of experience in Administration or other support function, preferably in the field of the respective functional area
- Able to complete work with a limited degree of supervision
- Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
- Competent with SAP (e.g. MM, QM, FI, BW, HR) and Microsoft Office Excel
- Experience with the following is an advantage: GuiXT, Winshuttle, and SharePoint
- Maintain service-oriented communication, tenure, ethical and accuracy standards
- Be costumer focus, collaborative, team player, takes initiative, and accountable
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to work in the number one oil company in the world
- Subsidised canteen
- Travel costs reimbursement
- 13th month salary
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team