+31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring a Partner Account Manager to join their team in Schiphol.
The successful candidate will report to the Regional Sales Director and will own the recruitment, onboarding, business development, partner sales & readiness activities, and market planning across the Netherlands.
The Partner Account Manager will be responsible for driving Learning revenue and for reaching the goals of the company’s strategic technologies. This will be done by managing the relationship with Partners and transforming the organisation’s learning channel and go-to-market strategy.
Job Profile for Partner Account Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Plan and Recruit:
- Assesses Training & Certification market revenue opportunities based on targets, current Partners, and our client’s software product portfolio
- Builds the opportunity map for the territory
- Reviews current Partners against sales priorities to determine if the Partner mix will sufficiently address the needs of the marketplace
- Develops a well-defined business plan for the Partner portfolios, including:
- Key targets and goals
- Marketing initiatives
- Education and enablement activities
- Satisfaction goals and feedback mechanisms
- Successfully recruits new Learning Partners
- Creates and implements enablement and training plans with assigned managed Partners
- Increases Partner familiarity with the company’s Learning & Certification framework
- Tracks Partner involvement in enablement and training activities
- Assists Partners in defining sales processes
- Provides leadership, mentorship and collaboration to managed Partners in the areas of sales, revenue achievement, licensing, etc.
- Maintains and extends strong Partner relationships
- Ensures Partner satisfaction
- First point of contact to resolve or escalate Partner satisfaction issues
Candidate Profile for Partner Account Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required
- 5 years’ relevant sales experience, managing Solution/Services Partners and/or in medium complex customer account environments
- Knowledge of the service industry and understanding of consultative solution selling
- Successful and proven performance in leveraged sales or business development
- Account management and business planning skills are a must
- Marketing management and marketing communications skills are critical
- Highly motivated professional with a mature and positive attitude
- Passion for working with customers and partners and driving the sales of the Learning products to meet Partners and customers’ business challenges and opportunities
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Communicative team player
What Our Client Offers
- Open plan office with dedicated workspace
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Medical allowance
- Mobile working allowance
- Café on location
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team