+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is an innovative software development company that provides effective workflow solutions for other businesses. Their platform creates great experiences and unlocks productivity.
We are now seeking an experienced, high-energy and innovative Partner Marketing Manager to work at an EMEA level supporting joint marketing, and drive pipeline with/for their partner community.
Job Profile for Partner Marketing Manager EMEA
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for PAN EMEA marketing execution with a number of our client’s niche and boutique, as well as Regional partners, through their Partner Marketing Agency function
- Proactively engage with sales organisation to align programs to the organisation’s overall revenue goals
- Execute on the defined EMEA partner marketing strategy aligned to regional teams and Go-To-Market in partnership with sales for the business at scale
- Execute on the functional partner marketing plan for your area of focus strategy. Meet Alliances and Channels local objectives working in tangent with local teams
- Create, develop and execute joint marketing demand generation campaigns. Work with global and local marketing field teams to successfully execute programs across EMEA, resulting in pipeline growth
- Ensure all programs not only support but align with all major solution launch initiatives and key market opportunities
- Actively seek and consolidate country feedback and requirements for future campaigns and infrastructure improvements, feeding into Global Partner Marketing teams
- Leverage partner marketing opportunities with vendors and channel partners to develop mutually beneficial demand generation programs, ensuring partner budget and resource utilisation
- Responsible for the teams monthly communications
- Ensure all programs and activities are prioritised for maximum return and are delivered on time and within budget
Candidate Profile for Partner Marketing Manager EMEA
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor's degree required and industry relevant qualifications are an advantage, but not essential
- Extensive B2B Tech marketing experience, with a focus on Partner Marketing and demonstrable results of previous success across EMEA
- Experience of creating marketing campaigns aligned to business targets that support clearly defined joint value propositions. Industry and Account Based Marketing (ABM) expertise is a bonus
- Metrics mindset with data and analytics skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Team player mentality and proven track record in working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ensure adherence to the core values, including “Stay hungry and humble”
- Strong ability to influence at all levels, both internally and externally
- Able to operate in a fast moving, dynamic environment with a strong drive
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision in a fluid, fast-paced and agile environment
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days annually
- Ability to join a highly-innovative company
- Dynamic atmosphere and opportunity to collaborate with stakeholders of various backgrounds/levels
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team