Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our international client, a world leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring a Partner Manager Support to join their team in Schiphol-Rijk.
You will join the Partner Development Managers (PDM) team. This team is helping their partners to be more successful and to make that more visible in the company. This position is a maternity leave cover.
You will learn how they help partners to innovate, and how they sell with and via partners to the customers. The team is very professional, eager, willing to help, the team spirit is high and they embrace the Growth Mind-set.
Deadline for applications: Tuesday, 04-12-2018 at EOB. Applications received after EOB will not be considered.
Job Profile for Partner Manager Support
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Agenda management
- Contact with partners to follow-up on admin processes, sales information, etc.
- Travel with PDM’s to the partner sites
- Weekly meeting team meetings with the PDM’s
- Make meeting minutes, plan meeting rooms, organize small events/meetings
- Daily interactions with PDM’s
- Support with administrative tasks:
- Ensure partners to submit the right documents
- Help the partners to do right administration/setup of the tools
- Get input regarding the deals and help needed from the partner manager
- Link the partner information to the right person
Candidate Profile for Partner Manager Support
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum of 2 plus years’ of experience
- Strong project management/project administration skills (project-office / sales-support / etc.)
- Excellent Communicator, written and verbal
- Self-starter – good planner – get things done
- Take ownership, “looks for tasks to do”, bring energy to the team, connect easily, is happy to help others
- Must be able to use Outlook/Excel and PowerBI/PowerPoint
What Our Client Offers
- 27 days annual leave
- Travel allowance
- Modern open plan office
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- Café on location
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team