+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is an innovative software development company that provides effective workflow solutions for other businesses. Their platform creates great experiences and unlocks productivity.
We are now seeking a highly energetic and service-oriented Payroll Information Specialist to work at an EMEA/APAC level, coordinating the payroll processes for 25 countries.
Job Profile for Payroll Information Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Handle the Payroll administration for currently 25 client entities (approximately 5500 employees) to ensure salaries are paid on time and in line with local legislation and internal authorisation framework
- Coordinate the payroll process for the EMEA/APAC countries and the implementation of a Global Payroll application for various countries, including the development of required interfaces between client’s Workday Human Resources Information System (HRIS), the Global Payroll platform and development of global management information reports
- Act as a business partner for the EMEA HRIS colleagues on Workday-related projects
- Support the migration process by building a new international payroll platform application linked with our client’s HRIS system Workday
- Ensure that relevant information is uploaded and checked on time
- Ensure that payroll-related data is processed compliantly and on time in cooperation with third-party suppliers
- Maintain good relationship with the HR and Finance department, the Global Payroll Platform supplier, various LSPs and Workday analysts
- Projects as required, i.e. continuous improvement and standardisation of EMEA/APAC Payroll, Global Payroll Platform and Workday systems by developing and maintaining interfaces
- Support the HR/Finance and Payroll colleagues in daily activities and be a key project member in the migration process, utilising deep knowledge and understanding of Excel, and preferably of the Workday application
Candidate Profile for Payroll Information Specialist
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Able to think cross-functionally and to meet HR, Finance, Accounting and IT requirements
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Excel is a must
- Experience with data analysis and data checking is a must
- Experience with Workday and SAP is a plus
- Possession of payroll-specific certifications is advantageous
- Energetic, initiative and service-oriented personality
- High level of accuracy and good with figures and numbers
- Capable of working in a project team environment and meeting the milestones agreed upon
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days annually
- Ability to join a highly innovative company
- A dynamic atmosphere and the opportunity to collaborate with stakeholders of various backgrounds/levels
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team