INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a highly respected and extremely prestigious global leader in the integrated energy and chemical industry. They are currently looking for a Performance Analyst (Investments) to join their dynamic, multicultural and multilingual organisation in The Hague.
The successful candidate will provide support to finance management, including preparing financial presentations, investment performance analysis, and industry/peer group comparisons. They will also work on other projects requested by senior management in connection with the investments.
This function also provides ‘optimal’ analytical business decision-making and investment performance monitoring of our client’s investment portfolio.
Job Profile for Performance Analyst (Investments)
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assessment and managerial reporting
- Support with business planning and budgeting
- Project management
- Prapare financial reporting (IFRS)
- Work with Financial Modeling
- Use business intelligence tools / ERPs
- Analyse and manage large volumes of data
- Manage accounting, finance and reporting tools – articulating complex analysis into simple concepts
Candidate Profile for Performance Analyst (Investments)
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. An additional language is a plus
- Master’s degree in Finance, Business or a related discipline
- An advanced business degree and/or relevant professional certification (e.g., CMA, CFA, and CPA) is preferred
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a similar industry
- Highly-developed interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively communicate and influence decision-making with senior management
- Previous experience in chemicals/refining functions and knowledge in more Downstream businesses would be advantageous
- Quality-driven with attention to detail in all aspects of the job
- Strong work ethic and quick learner, able to retain what is learnt and teach others, especially when it comes to new technology as it is introduced in the industry
- Highly flexible in handling a wide range of duties as needed
- Strive to understand the business as a system and how all the functions interconnect
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to work in the number one oil company in the world
- 24 days annual paid leave & every second Friday as a day off
- Cafeteria subsidy
- Pension plan
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- 13th month salary
- € 50 monthly contribution to your medical insurance plan
- Collective health insurance plan discount
- Gym membership discount
- Opportunity to build a long-term and stable career
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team