+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, one of the hottest and fastest-growing private technology start-ups in Central Europe, is looking for a new Performance Marketing Manager (SEM) to join their creative Marketing team.
As an innovative enterprise, they are focused on creating packaging design and customised branded packaging for European organisations since 2015. As a result of their continuous success, they have acquired more than 28.000 clients spread over 30 countries.
If you are an up-to-date SEM marketing professional who gets enthusiastic about a career in a young fast-growing start-up, do not hesitate to apply immediately.
Job Profile for Performance Marketing Manager (SEM)
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Oversee and deliver on all top of the funnel marketing activities – with a data-driven approach and a goal-oriented attitude
- Prepare campaigns to drive sales and leads in over 25 European countries
- Optimise and grow the paid social activity through continuous learning and experimenting with creatives, bids and audiences
- Supervise the KPI delivery, with the freedom to make your own decisions and to take responsibility for ROI of the particular marketing budget
- Develop and launch new campaigns across different social channels
- Analyse and prepare KPI reports
Candidate Profile for Performance Marketing Manager (SEM)
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience, directly running and supervising large performance marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to run, optimise and grow Google Ads campaigns on large scales
- Proven and successful track record of B2B advertising
- Vast knowledge of Google marketing products, customer acquisition techniques and up-to-date knowledge on market trends
- Analytical and result-oriented personality
- Exceptional analytical skills, high level of Google Analytics knowledge and the ability to use it to drive insights and optimise campaign performance
- Practical Excel Skills and knowledge of Segment, Amplitude and Power BI are advantageous
- Knowledge of different top of the funnel acquisition sources
- Possession of Technical SEO knowledge is considered a plus
What Our Client Offers
- An informal and remote cultural environment within a fast-growing start-up
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a creative role with highly motivated people
- Enjoy a diversity of projects and initiatives
- 26 Vacation Days
- Quarterly Bonus
- Support Allowance
- Career boost budged
- Business trip twice a year to their global HQ in Poland
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team