INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is one of the top 5 pharmaceutical manufacturing companies with an extensive client portfolio worldwide.
They are currently expanding their team in the Netherlands and are looking for a Pharmaceutical Process Operator for their development center in Bladel.
Please Note: This role operates in three shifts: 06:00-14:30 hours; 14:30-23:00 hours; 23:00-06:00 hours. The base salary is € 2250 gpm excluding 8% vacation money and you could earn up to € 1200 extra a month depending on the shift work.
Job Profile for Pharmaceutical Process Operator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare liquid pharmaceutical and cosmetic products based on a preparation protocol strictly adhering to GMP and safety regulations
- Check the product quality by analysing samples at fixed times
- Record deviations and look for the cause solution
- Identify possible bottlenecks
- Initiate and implement process improvements
Candidate Profile for Pharmaceutical Process Operator
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- MBO or higher in Manufacturing/ Engineering
- Up to 3 years of previous experience in mass production
- Experience working with strict safety and quality standards
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing (yellow belt) and process optimisation is a plus
What Our Client Offers
- 27 vacation days
- Bonus opportunities
- Travel allowance
- Career growth opportunities
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team